Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reviving yourself

I'm just in the midst of coming out of some strange funk. I can't explain it really. I just found myself in this state of mind one day and didn't really feel like myself. Have you ever experienced this? It's part of life, I know, but sometimes getting out of a funk is not easy. Since doing some personal changes; ie getting a spiffy new hair do, and making some decisions about the future, I feel renewed in a sense. I have a new ambition to flaunt my talents, tastefully mind you. :) I also have a beautiful almost 6 month old daughter. She brings new perspectives to everyday life. I am excited about leaving work to see her and to see what new thing she's started doing, or not, and to give her hugs and kisses! She's amazing!

                                                                        Josh MacPhee-Rebirth

I think it's time to throw a little bit of my originality out in to the world. In the words of Marcus Aurelius, The universe is change: our life is what our thoughts make it. I've made a few changes, now it's time to share my thoughts and ideas with mankind.

<3 EMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment