Thursday, May 13, 2010

Morgan Monster is 6 months old today!

Wow! Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday that I was headed to the birthing center because little miss Morgan was telling us that it was time for her to make her debut! I made sure that I wrote down the events of the day she was born, I will have to blog about that all in itself one day. But wow! It's been an amazing journey... Becoming pregnant and going through natural childbirth is truly an amazing experience and I feel grateful to have been able to do it. She amazes me everyday with what she's learning, not only from us but on her own! It's as if children have an internal timer, when they are ready to display a new ability, it just happens, out of nowhere!



I work full time at the moment, and don't have much free time for my blog. I like to spend what free time I do have, aside from working and taking care of household chores, to spend time with her. Sometimes we play tickle monster, sometimes we just sit and "chat", and others I sit and just watch her. She's rolling over like a pro now. She wakes herself up because she's rolled over from her back to her tummy! She's babbling now, mamama and bababa.

I am going Sunday to get her 6 month pictures done. :) I'm so excited! My little girl is growing up fast so I had better freeze this moment in time. I will post the pictures when they come in.

Thanks for stopping in and reading about us!

<3 EMarie

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Since posting this yesterday we've got a new ability! She's walking forward in her walker this morning! She also slept through the night last night on her tummy. Of course I didn't get extra sleep, I kept waking up and checking on her! Lol!

    ReplyDelete