Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reflection


Ever wonder why we are here and what our mission is? I have always had this feeling, deep down, that we are all here for a reason. If only we had an answer to that aged old question. But then again, what would be the point in just knowing the answer, because I think the point to it all is to find out what it is. I don’t know if anyone really knows though. You can ask lots of people and they all will probably have a different answer. I really wish it were an easy answer though, like Deep Thought's answer of 42 from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. But even still, if you were to ask this question and get an answer like the number 42, I would still be baffled beyond measure and just go out and seek my own meaning of my own life! I do not believe in God, but I do believe that we are all connected somehow in the chaotic mess we call LIFE. Life has a way to make you humorous, humble, sad and loved; to name a few traits.


Is there an organization to it all, among all of the daily chaos of the world? Or is every action like a dandelion seed floating in the wind landing in a random spot when the wind stops? Will we ever know? I would hope so, one day.

<3 EMarie

1 comment:

  1. Nice point. I really ike this post. I think we are all here for soemthing. What and by whom i have no idea. I think we should liveife in a manner that brings joy to ourselves and those around us and hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete